Here are the P2P bus schedules and fares for the following routes: ALABANG TOWN CENTER to NAIA, NAIA to ALABANG TOWN CENTER; STARMALL ALABANG to NAIA, NAIA to STARMALL ALABANG; AYALA SOUTH PARK to NAIA, NAIA to AYALA SOUTH PARK.
Last updated: 28 July 2019
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) is located south of Manila. Yet, those living in the south still find it difficult to travel to and from the airport. Why? Because for the longest time, getting in and out of the airport is challenging for anyone! Travelers have very few options. Taking a taxi or Grab car is too expensive, especially for those who want to save a bit more money for their trip. On the other hand, yes, taking the regular public transportation is cheap but very inconvenient. It involves multiple stops and transfers, a bus change here, a jeep ride there, etc. And things get even more complicated if you are carrying multiple bags.
But good news, Southerners! UBE Express has launched a point-to-point airport bus service to and from various spots in Alabang! This is the latest addition to their growing list of P2P bus routes, offering comfortable and affordable rides to and from the airport. UBE Express buses have GPS, Wi-Fi and CCTV for a comfortable and safe ride throughout. The extra legroom, luggage compartment and PWD access add value for all passengers. You no longer have to worry about taking the longest possible route and multiple stops before reaching the airport.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
UBE Express Pickup and Drop Off Points
UBE Express has three pick up and drop off points in Alabang:
- Starmall Alabang
- Alabang Town Center
- Ayala South Park
Alabang Town Center and Ayala South Park are served by the same bus.
Here are the stops around the airport:
- NAIA Terminal 1: Arrival area
- NAIA Terminal 2: Arrival area, Bay 17
- NAIA Terminal 3: Arrival area, Bay 10 Arrival area
- NAIA Terminal 4: In front of the terminal
The buses will not follow the order stated above; the likely first and last stop is Terminal 3 because it is the busiest with more flights arriving and departing.
REMINDER! The timetables below display the most recent time the post was updated. We try to provide readers with updated information as much as we can, but please contact UBE Express directly regardless to ensure that you have the latest info.
ALABANG TOWN CENTER to NAIA, NAIA to ALABANG TOWN CENTER
As of July 4, 2019.
Travel time is 1.5-2 hours, depending on traffic.
AYALA SOUTH PARK to NAIA, NAIA to AYALA SOUTH PARK
As of July 4, 2019.
This is the same bus that serves Alabang Town Center. Basically, the bus stops at Alabang Town Center to and from Ayala South Park.
STARMALL ALABANG to NAIA, NAIA to STARMALL ALABANG
As of December 17, 2018.
Travel time is 1-2 hours, depending on traffic.
- Always give yourself extra time to reach the airport. You might run into heavy traffic. Try to arrive three hours before an international flight and two hours before a domestic one.
- The UBE Express bus doesn’t stop anywhere between the pick-up station and the airport terminal. You CANNOT alight anywhere else.
- Have plenty of patience because the buses may not depart or leave on time. Several factors will affect this, but the main culprit is traffic. There have been complaints about the schedule so contact UBE Express for more details or find out any changes.
- The schedule might change without any notification from the company. UBE Express seems like they change the times without posting it online. Make a phone call first before going. Download the app or call the company to get an updated timetable.
Where to Stay Near NAIA
If you want to stay at a hotel near the airport, here are some options.
- Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City. Check Rates & Availability!
- Belmont Hotel Manila. Check Rates & Availability!
- Savoy Hotel Manila. Check Rates & Availability!
- Remington Hotel. Check Rates & Availability!
Search for more Hotels Near NAIA!
This post is a work in progress. We’ll be updating this as we get more information. If you have something to add to this post, let us know in the comments section below.
✍ With additional words and edits by Joshua Berida.