November 11 is almost upon us, and you know what that means! A lot of brands are launching their own 11.11 promos for all online shoppers and bargain-hunters out there.
If you’re thinking that these promos are only for those looking for clothes, cosmetics, or gadgets, you’re dead wrong. Over the past few years, several travel companies have joined the party. If you’ve been wanting to go on a trip soon or maybe next year, November 11 is a great time to go hunting for deals.
One of the best places to snag travel deals is ShopBack. This year, their 11.11 ShopBack ShopFest is bursting with travel-related promos! From airlines to hotels to booking websites, you’ll find a deal that matches your travel needs. The great thing about the 11.11 ShopBack ShopFest is that while most offers are available on November 11, some can be snatched even until November 14! And guess what, some deals are already available as early as now!
If you’re not familiar with ShopBack, think of it as your shopping aggregator with a twist. Not only will you score some big discounts, you will also get some of your money back. You can still shop or book with your favorite websites like Lazada, Shopee, Agoda or Klook, but if you use their links, you get some of your cash back. And on November 11, the cashback is even bigger than before with their Upsized Cashback offers. Sweet, right?
While waiting for 11.11, you can already plan what to book because we have a list of covered products and services right here! Here’s what’s in store for you at the 11.11 ShopBack ShopFest. All these are available on November 11 only, unless otherwise stated.
To shop, visit SHOPBACK here!
- Etihad Airways. 3.0% Upsized Cashback
- Trip.com (Flights). 2.0% Upsized Cashback (Available from Nov 9-13, 2019)
- Booking.com. 9.0% Upsized Cashback (Available from Nov 8, 6am, to Nov 12, 6am)
- Diamond Hotel. Up to 15.0% Upsized Cashback
- Expedia Hotels. Up to 10.0% Upsized Cashback
- Hostelworld. 32.0% Upsized Cashback
- RedDoorz. 21.0% Upsized Cashback
- Agoda. Up to 12.0% Upsized Cashback (Available from Nov 11-12, 2019)
- Travelbook. Up to P400 Upsized Cashback (Available from Nov 8-14, 2019)
- Trip.com (Hotels). 8.0% Upsized Cashback (Available from Nov 9-13, 2019)
- ZenRooms. 20.0% Upsized Cashback
Tour & Restaurant Deals
- MetroDeal Up to 8.0% Upsized Cashback
- Viator 11.0% Upsized (Promo up from Nov 6-14, 2019)
Travel OOTD Deals
- Adidas. 11.0% Upsized Cashback
- H&M. 13.0% Upsized Cashback
- Sole Academy. 20.0% Upsized Cashback
- Under Armour. Up to 8.0% Upsized Cashback (Promo up from Nov 8-14, 2019)
- ZALORA. Up to 20.0% Upsized Cashback (Promo up from Nov 8-11, 2019)
- Zilingo. Up to 12.0% Upsized Cashback
To search for more deals, visit SHOPBACK here!
Here’s a summary of some of their best offers.
How ShopBack Works
If you’re wondering how ShopBack is able to give you some cashback, it’s actually pretty simple but brilliant. ShopBack uses affiliate marketing, something that has been around for ages. Let us explain this to you using something we could all relate to: MILK TEA.
Imagine that in our town, there is a Milk Tea Store that sells a cup for P100. If, say, they spend P60 to produce a cup of milk tea, then they profit P40 per cup. One day, I decide to talk to the owner and propose, “Hey, I can invite my friends to buy milk tea from you. Let’s have a deal.” We agree. For every cup that my friends buy from the store, I get a P20 commission. The price of the milk tea is still the same but the owner and I split the profit. The shop’s earnings per cup is now only P20 and I earn P20. They’re okay with it because I refer a lot of friends. In this scenario, I have now become their affiliate.
In a nutshell, that’s how affiliate marketing works. But ShopBack takes it to another level. Remember, I get P20 commission per cup. Let’s say that because I want my friends to buy milk tea through me alone, I give them a substantial discount. Instead of keeping the full P20 commission to myself, I decide to give half of it back to you, the buyer — I keep P10 and give the other P10 back. So now, if you think about it, a cup of milk tea now costs P90 because I return P10 to you. You saved P10.
The shop owner still earn P20 per cup, I earn P10, and you save P10. In this scenario, I am ShopBack. This is an oversimplified explanation of it, but that’s basically how it works.
So the next time you want to book something online, try checking out ShopBack first!
2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ • 1️⃣1️⃣ • 1️⃣0️⃣
Good page of research