In most cases it is possible to get from the airport to the city by public transport or taxi. However, it might be sometimes difficult to find any of them: if you have ever been to Indira Gandhi Airport in Delhi, you know what I mean. But, when a car is already waiting for you in front of the exit, it is a different story.
The service Kiwitaxi allows to book a suitable car in advance and get to your destination comfortably. You can choose a car class and order a child safety seat if you need it. A fixed trip price is another advantage of the service. Unlicensed drivers can drive you sideways to add up a few extra kilometres and raise the price. With Kiwitaxi everything is fair — you will know the precise price for the transfer in advance, and it will not change, even if you get stuck in a traffic jam on your way.
How it works
Ordering a tourist transfer is possible no later than 16 hours before the coming trip.
- On the site of the service you need to specify your route and choose a suitable car class. There are many variants: from economy Golf-class to minibuses for 19 people.
- Enter the information about the number of passengers, date and time of your arrival, name and surname, contact number and some other details.
- Proceed to the payment of your order, once you have completed all the fields. You can pay the full sum or just a deposit (the rest can be paid to the driver).
- You will receive an email with a confirmation of your order. If your plans change, you can cancel the transfer 24 hours before the trip, and the money will be returned to your bank card.
The site has a simple interface and all the operations can be made on a hunch. In case you did have difficulties with a booking, visit the page “Frequently Asked Questions”.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
The advantages of booking a transfer in advance
- Convenience. an English-speaking driver will meet you in the arrivals area, walk you to the car and help with your luggage.
- There are situations when a tourist transfer is just necessary: when you are traveling with small children, or at night, when public transport doesn’t run.
- It is often more beneficial for a big company to order a transfer, instead of traveling by a city bus—same price, but the trip is much more comfortable.
- You can order a transfer for the members of your family and be sure that they reached their destination without getting lost in the city.
- Kiwitaxi unites taxi services in 553 airports, 91 countries and operating on 160 000 resort routes. Wherever you book a transfer, you can always contact our 24- hour English-speaking client support service.
Order a transfer with Kiwitaxi, when you:
- go on holiday with small children.
- don’t know the language of a country visited or are afraid to get lost on your way from the airport to the city.
- go on holiday with a big company or with large equipment, e.g. snowboard or skis.
- arrive at night, when public transport doesn’t run, and taxi drivers will definitely
raise the prices.
- send your family on holiday and want to be sure they will get to their hotel without problems.