Since the COVID-19 threat put our daily lives in disarray, no one has sacrificed more than the healthcare workers who have been fighting the pandemic in the frontlines. To thank them and show appreciation, Philippines AirAsia will be giving away 1000 FREE DOMESTIC FLIGHT TICKETS to medical fronliners!
“We would like to express our gratitude to our healthcare professionals who selflessly serve the country. We wish to help our frontliners return to their loved ones swiftly and safely with the easing of community quarantine restrictions in the country,” said AirAsia Philippines CEO Ricky Isla.
Here are the details of the giveaway:
Redemption Period: June 16 to July 16, 2020
Travel Period: June 23 to August 23, 2020
Only one FREE domestic roundtrip ticket per frontliner is allowed.
Note that the FREE TICKET covers the BASE FARE ONLY. The passenger must still shoulder the add-ons, passenger service charges and security fees.
Who are Eligible?
The promo is open to medical practitioners and healthcare providers who served during the enhanced community quarantine from March 15, 2020 to May 31, 2020. They may be:
- Hospital Pharmacists
- Hospital Orderlies
- Medical Technologists
- Radiologic Technologists
You must prove that you are eligible by presenting the following requirements:
- Valid hospital ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license
- Certified proof of attendance during ECQ
- Certificate of employment (for hospital orderlies)
AirAsia has the right to refuse any participant who present altered or invalid documents.
How to Join
- Complete this dedicated Google form. You must do this at least seven (7) days before your target flight.
- Upon accomplishing the form, you will receive a verification email. Reply with copies of your valid hospital ID, PRC license, and certified proof of attendance during ECQ. For hospital orderlies, an additional Certificate of Employment must be submitted.
- Redemption is subject to seat availability. In case, there are no more seats available on your chosen flight, you will be offered the next flight.
- Pay the domestic passenger service charge and other taxes and fees at any accredited payment center. Cash and credit card are both accepted.
- Once the booking has been completed, changes are no longer allowed.
If you’re awarded a ticket, it is your responsibility to secure the required travel and health documents from the local government and relevant authorities in your origin and destination.
For the full mechanics of this giveaway, visit: TERMS & CONDITIONS!