2021 • 5 • 29
Along with other provinces in Region 1, Pangasinan has reopened its doors to tourists. The provincial government has restarted allowing entry for tourists coming from GCQ and MGCQ areas provided that they comply with all the requirements and follow the health and safety protocols.
Two of the requirements that you should take care of prior to your trip are the S-Pass and Tara Na! website registration. The latter is where you need to schedule your visit prior to your intended travel date and submit the required documents.
In this post are the things you must know and steps you have to take if you’re planning to visit Pangasinan.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
Who are allowed to visit?
Tourists aged 15-65 years old with no underlying health conditions and are coming from GCQ and MGCQ areas are allowed to visit.
What are the travel requirements?
Below are the requirements in common to all destinations in Pangasinan:
- Valid ID
- Pre-register with S-Pass.ph. You may need to secure a Travel Coordination Permit (TCP). To get one, visit this page.
- Schedule your visit at Tara Na! website. This will also show you the additional specific requirements needed.
Note that these are just the general requirements. Depending on where you’re coming from and where exactly in Pangasinan you want to go, the two websites will also present you with a list of specific requirements. These requirements vary from LGU to LGU, but the usual documents asked are the following:
- government-issued ID
- negative RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours before arrival in the province
- booking confirmation from a DOT-accredited hotel or travel and tours agency
What are the health and safety protocols in Pangasinan?
- Clinical and exposure assessment upon entry in the port or terminal and exit at the LGU destination
- Wearing of face masks and face shields
- Observing physical distancing
What destinations are open in Pangasinan?
The following attractions are open to tourists:
- 100 Islands National Park
- Bued MangroveForest Park / Bued Mangrove Propagation & Information Center
- MVC TechnoDemo Farm & E-Kawayan Factory
- Bolo 1 – Telbang Beach
- Tondol Beach
- Panacalan Island Sandbar
- Patar Beach
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse
- Bolinao Falls 1 & 3
- Bolinao Spring
- Balingasay River
- Enchanted Cave
- James Church
- Rock Formations
- Cabongaoan Beach
- Tambobong Beach
- Macalang Beach
- Osmena Beach
- Masamirey Beach
- Binmaley Beach
- Our Lady of Purification Parish
- Peter and Paul Church
- Senor Divino Tesoro Shrine
- Tondaligan Beach
- Metropolitan Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist
- Basilica Minore of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary of Manaoag
- San Fabian Beach
- Bike trails
- Binalonan Rock Garden
- Ramon Guico Sr. Sports and Civic Center
- Nino Parish Church
- Mount Paldingan
- Green Valley
- Lubas Valley Farm
- Museo de Urdaneta
- Fray Andres de Urdaneta Park
- Asingan Agri Tourism Park
- Sunflower Camp Eco-Park
Is touring around the province allowed?
Yes, but it is recommended for tourists to pre-book their tours, as well as accommodations with a DOT-accredited tour operator, travel agencies and accommodation establishments. Here are the tour operators and travel agencies in Pangasinan that are accredited.
- Aerosky International Travel and Tours Agency
- Athena Travel TOurs & Event Inc
- Crista Travel & Tours
- Euair Travel & Tours
- Escapers Travel & Tours
- Esgala Travel & Tours
- Evergreen Tours and Travel Agency
- Jalexa Travel & Tour Organizer
- MCP Greenery Travel & Tours
- Palm Asia International Travel & Tours Agency
- Regency Escapade Travel & Tours
- Spirits Travel and Tours
- SRRB Tour Services
- Sto. Cristo Tours & Travel
- Ticket and Trips Travel and Tours
- Travel Guide Internation Travel and Tour Agency
Published: 29 May 2021
REMINDER: These are extraordinary times and travel policies change quickly. Always check with the LGU or health and tourism authorities for the updated list of requirements or processes.