S-Pass is an online travel management system developed by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) in line with the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) Resolution No. 101.
If you plan on traveling, this website will allow you to check the latest travel policies implemented by the local government units (LGUs) of your destinations and whether or not you need to secure travel permits.
Your destination may be classified as RESTRICTED, UNRESTRICTED or UNRESTRICTED BUT PASSING THROUGH RESTRICTED.
- RESTRICTED – you need to create an S-Pass account to apply for a Travel Coordination Permit (TCP)
- UNRESTRICTED BUT PASSING THROUGH RESTRICTED – you need a Travel Pass-Through Permit (TPP)
- UNRESTRICTED (but not passing through any restricted area) – NO NEED for an S-Pass account, TCP or TPP.
You can go to the S-Pass website to see the current policy of the province you’re planning to visit. Below is a guide on how you can create an S-Pass account.
How to Create an S-PASS Account
- On your internet browser, go to s-pass.ph.
- Click Create an Account. When you open the S-Pass website, scroll to the bottom of the page and find this button on the lower left.
- Register using your mobile number. Enter your 10 digit mobile number and click NEXT.
- Create your password and fill in your personal details. Once you’ve filled in the details, click SUBMIT.
- Review your information. Double check all the information you provided. Then, complete the captcha and click CONFIRM.
How to Apply for a TCP (Travel Coordination Pass) for Restricted Areas
After you register, you may proceed with the process of applying for a TCP. Here’s how:
- Click the link on the pop-up message or click “Are you traveling?” on the menu.
- Indicate if you’re an APOR, if you’re coming from an ECQ/MECQ Area, your current location, and your destination. There, you will see if you need to apply for a TCP and the other requirements. If you do, scroll to the bottom of the page and click APPLY FOR TRAVEL COORDINATION PERMIT (TCP).
- Fill out the TCP Form. Answer the CAPTCHA and click PROCEED.
- Upload the required documents. You’re only allowed to upload one file per item, so when uploading multiple documents as one file (i.e. for OTHER DOCUMENTS), upload a Word or PDF file. Click SUBMIT.
You must submit your TCP applications at least 2 days prior to your arrival.
The applications are processed on weekdays, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
You may see the status of your TCP appplication on the My Applications tab on the S-Pass website.
2021 • 6 • 8