One of the core requirements when applying for a passport, whether for the first time or for renewal, is a duly accomplished application form.
Often, the form is to be filled out online. When trying to schedule an appointment, you will be asked to complete the application form. After submitting the form, you will be asked to pay for the application before they can lock the slot for you. They will hold it for 24 hours. After payment is confirmed, the system will email you a PDF file containing your appointment schedule slip and an electronically accomplished application form. You just need to print both the form and the appointment receipt.
However, if for whatever reason you need a copy of a blank form, you’ll find it below:
- Application Form (Minor). Download here.
Here are some important notes about the form:
- Print out the form on an A4-size paper.
- You can accomplish the form digitally or by hand. For handwritten forms, make sure you print entries legibly. Use black or blue ink only.
- For fields that do not apply to you, write N/A.
- Minors are defined as those below 18 years of age. and those who are unable to fully take care of themselves.
Bring the accomplished form, together with other documentary requirements, to your appointment at your chosen DFA office.
For more information about the passport application requirements and process, check out our step-by-step guides here:
2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣ • 8️⃣ • 3️⃣