You can now have Yabu’s katsu delivered to your home!
When the enhanced community quarantine started, Yabu: House of Katsu was among the first restaurants to send meals to our frontliners. Now, if you’re missing their signature katsu dishes, you can now have it delivered so you could enjoy it at the comfort of your home.
The meals they offer for delivery is a complete set, which comes with katsu sauce, miso soup, and cabbage with their sesame dressing. Yabu is also available on Grab Food.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
How to Order
Here’s how to order for curbside pick-up or delivery through third-party courier services like Lal Move or Grab Express.
- Place your order in your preferred branch through Viber and confirm the pick-up schedule. You’ll find the contact details of the branches in the next section.
- Pay for your order through bank transfer (BDO and BPI) or GCash. You’ll find the payment details below.
- Send a proof of your payment through Viber and wait for the confirmation.
- Arrange pick-up or book your preferred delivery service on your pick-up schedule.
Branches where you can place your order:
In case the text on the image is too small:
- Makati: Glorietta 2
0999 887 1401
- Pasig: Ayala Malls 30th
0929 742 6357
- Quezon City: UP Town Center
0919 074 4572
- San Juan: SHG Central Kitchen
0998 990 7292
In case the image is too small. Here are the katsu and curry options:
Rosu (pork loin), 120g: 390
Hire (pork tenderloin), 120g: P405
Chicken, 120g: P365
Menchi, 120g: P390
KATSU CURRY SET
Rosu curry set: P405
Hire curry set: P420
Chicken curry set: P380
Menchi curry set: P405
Featured image by Astrid Alvarez.