“The Famous Isawan in UP”
As the tagline claims, Mang Larry’s Isawan has created a strong following inside the University of the Philippines-Diliman campus. It has won (and still winning) the hearts of many students, residents, and alumni alike.
It’s a story of perseverance and success. From its humble beginning of peddling a variety of grilled innards in a movable food cart — either located in front of Kalayaan Residence Hall or in front of International Center — it now has its own permanent location inside the campus (near College of Fine Arts) and a branch outside UP Diliman.
Missing Mang Larry’s Isawan during the Community Quarantine? Good news It announced its re-opening last May 8 in a post on its official Facebook page. It will start operating again by offering your favorite ihaw-ihaw for pickup and delivery via Grab or LalaMove.
Their branch at StrEAT Food Park in Maginhawa has also reopened and is accepting orders for take out and pickup/delivery via Grab Express or LalaMove.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
How to Order
It’s easy to order. You may call or message them via their Facebook page. Here are their contact details:
- Mobile number: 0925 384 5965, 0945 836 5250.
- Facebook: fb.com/UPmanglarrys
Cut-off time for orders is at 12 noon. All orders received after that will be included in the next day’s service.
Here are other reminders:
- Pre-ordering or advance ordering is a must.
- The pickup/delivery can be done through Lalamove and Grab only. For the location, just pin Mang Larry’s Isawan E. Jacinto Street, Diliman, Quezon City OR StrEAT Food Park, Maginhawa, Quezon City.
- You may order cooked, half-cooked, and raw items.
- You may also check Mang Larry’s FB Page for updates and announcements.
- Follow protocols such as wearing face masks and observing physical distancing when receiving your orders from the rider.
Mang Larry’s Isawan Menu
- Isaw Manok – P12/stick
- Isaw Baboy – P12/stick
- Balunbalunan/Gizard- P12/stick
- Tenga – P12/stick
- Pork Liver – P12/stick
- Special Isaw – P12/stick
- Goto/Tumbong – P12/stick
- Pork BBQ – P30/stick
- Mango Shake- P40
- Mais Con Yelo – P40
- Mango Graham Shake- P45
- Avocado Shake – P50