To mark its 81st anniversary, Philippine Airlines has launched a massive seat sale, their biggest this year. Fares are as low as P181 for domestic flights and USD 81 for international flights. The sale is from March 15 to 21, 2022, with travel dates starting June 1, 2022.
Aside from this promo, PAL has also announced new developments slated for the coming months in line with the easing of the local travel restrictions and the reopening of international borders. The country’s flag carrier is further expanding their network for the summer season, covering a total of 39 international and 27 domestic destinations, including the following:
- Multiple flights daily for key local destinations like Cebu, Boracay, Iloilo, Legazpi, Tacloban, Davao, Bacolod, and Cagayan de Oro.
- Bigger network from Cebu hub, covering flights to 13 different routes
- Daily or twice-daily flights to other key domestic cities.
- A return to pre-Covid levels for PAL’s domestic flights from Manila, starting in April.
For the international flights expansion:
- Up to 42 flights to North America (U.S. and Canada) per week, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Toronto. More flights to Honolulu, too.
- 3 times daily flights to Singapore and 13 times weekly to Australia
- More flights to Japan from Manila (Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda, Osaka, Fukuoka, and Nagoya) and from Cebu (Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka).
- Daily flights to several Southeast Asian destinations like Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City and to the Middle East like Dubai, Doha, Riyadh and Dammam.
- Resumption of flights to mainland China, Macau, and Bali.
Philippine Airlines will also start a campaign called Project Open which aims to help revive the tourism industry in the Philippines by intensifying the promotion of leisure travel to the country.
PAL will also be launching innovative digital projects zeroing in on online customer experience, including a mobile-first website in the pipeline. PAL will also increase the self-serve options for rebooking and account management and launch an improved PAL Gift Card and an enhanced Hiraya Flight Pass.
…is the PAL 81st. anniversary flifht gift legit?
‘Yung pong kumakalat sa text/social? Hindi po yata totoo ‘yun. PAL issued a notice about it here: https://www.facebook.com/PhilippineAirlines/posts/pfbid032J4etg1SpHoLgw1LQGbwz33mTqmhPiXj4aGGNhhEhbhXZ4VGoP5q6GuAPtDWMbcXl
Itong Seat Sale lang po ‘yung nilabas nila. Pero tapos na po ito nung March pa.
how to claim the 7000 pesos taht you are given on your website?
Hi! Hindi po kami namimigay ng P7000 dito sa website namin. This po is about sa SALE ng PAL last March pa. Baka po iba ‘yung nabasa n’yo.