Before I had my first Disneyland or Universal Studios experience, I first fell in love with Enchanted Kingdom. As a kid, I looked at it as the most magical place in the world. As a grownup, I made indelible memories enjoying its many rides with friends. Hence, even when I had been to bigger or more thrilling theme parks outside the country, I still feel a connection to EK.
Enchanted Kingdom is the first “world-class” theme park in the Philippines, and it continues to grow. From having seven themed zones, it is poised to expand with the addition of Cultural Zone, which showcases Philippine culture.. One of the newest attractions is “Agila: The Eksperience,” the first ever flying theater in the Philippines.
That’s why to this day, it remains a favorite destination during holidays, especially Christmas and New Year, drawing huge crowds to Santa Rosa, Laguna. From Manila, there are many transportation options to get to Enchanted Kingdom, either by public transportation or by private car. Here are some of them.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
Where to buy Enchanted Kingdom tickets?
You can purchase your tickets at the ticket booths situated at the front gate of the park. The booths will open an hour before the park’s opening.
But if you want to score a slight discount, you can book through Klook!
Manila to Enchanted Kingdom by Bus
- From Cubao or Pasay, board a bus to Balibago. The fare is P60 – P70.
- Get off at Waltermart Santa Rosa.
- From Waltermart, you can hire a tricycle straight to Enchanted Kingdom. The fare is P10/person or P40 for the special trip. Travel time from Manila to EK is 1-2 hours, depending on the traffic situation.
Here are the bus companies serving the Manila – Balibago route:
- JAC Liner
Trip Schedule: 4:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Cubao) / 4:00 AM – 11:00 PM (Buendia)
- JAM Liner
Trip Schedule: 3:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Cubao) / 5:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Buendia)
Note: Schedule may change without prior notice. Check the bus company website or contact their offices to be sure.
Manila to Enchanted Kingdom by Van
- From EDSA Starmall or Festival Mall Alabang, take a van going to Balibago in Santa Rosa, Laguna. The fare is P70 – P80.
- Tell the driver to drop you off at Waltermart Santa Rosa.
- From Waltermart Santa Rosa, take a tricycle to Enchanted Kingdom. The fare is P10/person or P40 for the special trip. Travel time from Manila to EK is 1-2 hours, depending on the traffic situation.
Manila to Enchanted Kingdom by Private Car
- From Metro Manila, take Santa Rosa exit on South Luzon Expressway.
- After paying the toll fee, turn left and continue driving until you reach an intersection.
- At the intersection, you will see Waltermart Santa Rosa. Turn right and continue driving until you see Enchanted Kingdom on the right side.
Manila to Enchanted Kingdom by Shuttle Service
EK offers shuttle service which is located on the 2nd Level of Ayala Park Square. The Park Square is just in front of Dusit Thani Manila. Here are the rates:
- EK Shuttle Only: P360 (Roundtrip) / P180 (One-way)
- Admission Ticket + Roundtrip Shuttle Service: P1,100 (Weekdays) / P1,200 (Weekends/Holidays)