Last updated: August 3, 2020.
Cebu Pacific has just released its flight schedule for August 2020, which covers both domestic and international routes. In addition to the previously announced routes, the country’s leading carrier will be resuming operations to or from more Asian cities like Tokyo (Narita), Singapore, and Seoul (Incheon).
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
UPDATE: In compliance with the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) over Metro Manila and selected provinces, ALL Cebu Pacific and Cebgo DOMESTIC flights to and from Metro Manila are CANCELLED from August 4 to 18, 2020.
Cebu – Clark – Cebu
Cebu – Davao – Cebu
Coverage: August 4-18, 2020
Every Wed / Sat
Every Thu / Sat
Fri / Sun
Manila to Taipei, Taipei to Manila, and all the other international flights have been canceled within this period.
* Travelers to Dubai must present the following BEFORE departure: negative result on their PCR test report (taken within 96 hours before departure), travel and health insurance valid in the UAE, and accomplished health declaration form.
** Travelers to Seoul (Incheon) must present negative result on their PCR test report from a duly recognized testing center (validity: 48 hours) before departure, and undergo mandatory 14-day quarantine at a government facility upon arrival in Incheon (Cost: KRW 1,400,000, to be paid by the traveler).
*** Travelers to Manila are required to take COVID-19 RT-PCR test, undergo mandatory quarantine procedures at an approved facility while awaiting results, pre-register via electronic-Case Investigation Form (E-CIF) online prior to departure.
Travel regulations issued by the governments of the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates and South Korea will be implemented as necessary and applicable.
All other Cebu Pacific international routes not on this list scheduled for August 2020 remain suspended.
- Each booking comes with unlimited rebooking, which means you can rebook as many times as you want up to 2 hours before departure time; and 2-year travel fund eligibility, which will allow you to store the full value of your ticket in a virtual wallet for up to 2 years.
- For flights to and from Manila, Cebu Pacific uses NAIA Terminal 3.
- Only passengers with confirmed flights are allowed entry at the airport.
- Passengers are strongly encourages to book the destination closest to their residence, in line with the directives from local authorities. Passengers may be asked their complete address before traveling.
- Before booking, ask the local government of your origin or destination for any possible additional required documents or restrictions.
- Follow the health and safety guidelines at the airport and on the aircraft. We have created a separate post about it here: CEBU PACIFIC NEW NORMAL GUIDELINES!
- Double-check with Cebu Pacific‘s official website or Facebook page for any update or revision.
- If you’d previously booked a flight scheduled in August, you will be sent an email about the status of your flight. You may also double check your flight’s status on this page. If your flight has been canceled by Cebu Pacific, you may request a full refund, place the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund valid for two years; or rebook to another date.
- For more information about the resumption of Cebu Pacific flights, check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of Requirements for Essential Travel
- Cebu Pacific New Travel Guidelines
- Philippine Airlines New Travel Guidelines at Airport & Inside the Airplane
- List of DOH-Accredited Hotels in Metro Manila, Cavite and Batangas
- List of DOH-Accredited Hotels in Cebu
- New Guidelines for International Departure & Arrival (PAL)