As of 2021 • 9 • 19
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way we fly. As governments implement stricter travel policies, airport processes have become a lot more complicated. Here in the Philippines, one of the most recent measures is the pre-registration procedure before the flight.
Each passenger must accomplish the Passenger Profile and Health Declaration (PPHD) form a few days prior to the date of departure:
- Domestic – as early as 3 DAYS before the flight
- International – as early as 5 DAYS before the flight
But where do you get this form? In this post, we’ll share with you how to get one if you’re flying with Philippine Airlines.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
1. Make sure you have the flight details and an email address.
Before registering, you must have the following:
- A valid email address. You will be sent the form and other details via email so make sure you have one that is working. If you don’t have one yet, you can easily create an account.
- Flight details. You need to provide the passenger’s full name, flight number, and destination.
To get the PPHD form, you need to pre-register first. Domestic and international passengers have separate pre-registration forms:
✅ INTERNATIONAL PRE-REGISTRATION
Note that this is not yet the actual PPHD form. Once you’ve submitted this pre-registration form, you will be sent via email the following:
- a PPHD form
- a unique reference code
- further instructions
Take note of the reference code and follow the next instructions.
3. Fill out the PPHD form.
As mentioned, one of the items that you will receive via email after pre-registration is the actual Passenger Profile and Health Declaration Form (PPHD form). Accomplish that.
Note that each passenger should fill out the form, even if they’re traveling as part of a group.
4. Secure the other requirements.
On top of the PPHD Form, there may be additional documents that are required at the airport. For more information about the departure process, we have a step-by-step guides here:
✅ INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE PROCESS!
The government of your destination country may also have their own sets of requirements and restrictions. These vary from country to country. For a list of other requirements, visit either of these:
On that page, scroll down to the bottom and you’ll find a menu. Click those that apply to you and they’ll reveal a list of requirements per destination and passenger classification.
Philippine Airlines Airports
This applies to the following airports that PAL operates to and from here in the Philippines.
- Manila – Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Antique – Evelio Javier Airport
- Bacolod – New Bacolod Silay International Airport
- Basco – Basco Airport
- Busuanga – Francisco B. Reyes Airport
- Butuan – Butuan Airport
- Cagayan de Oro – Laguindingan Airport
- Calbayog – Calbayog Airport
- Camiguin – Camiguin Airport
- Catarman – Catarman National Airport
- Caticlan – Godofredo P. Ramos Caticlan Airport
- Cebu – Mactan-Cebu International Airport
- Cotabato – Cotabato Airport
- Clark – Clark International Airport
- Davao – Davao International Airport
- Dipolog – Dipolog Airport
- Dumaguete – Dumaguete Airport
- General Santos – General Santos International Airport
- Iloilo – Iloilo International Airport
- Kalibo – Kalibo International Airport
- Laoag – Laoag International Airport
- Legazpi – Legazpi Airport
- Ozamiz – Ozamiz Airport
- Pagadian – Pagadian Airport
- Puerto Princesa – Puerto Princesa International Airport
- Roxas – Roxas Airport
- San Vicente – San Vicente Airport
- Siargao – Sayak Airport
- Tacloban – Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport
- Tagbilaran – Bohol Panglao International Airport
- Tawi-tawi – Sanga-sanga Airport
- Zamboanga – Zamboanga International Airport
Other Useful Articles
- List of DOH-Accredited Hotels in Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna and Batangas
- List of DOH-Accredited Hotels in Cebu
- List of DOT-Accredited Hotels in BORACAY and KALIBO
- New ARRIVAL Guidelines for International Passengers in Manila
- New DEPARTURE Guidelines for Domestic Passengers in Manila
- Philippine Airlines New Travel Guidelines at Airport & Inside the Airplane
- Cebu Pacific New Travel Guidelines
Hi, If non Pal po san mag fill out nito : Passenger Profile and Health Declaration Form (PPHD form) would you know? TIA
I have a hard time getting my qr code please help
I can’t get PR number from airline signing Philipinnes Airline. Is this requirement still applicable for Domestic Travel for foreign national