The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way we fly. As governments implement stricter travel policies, airport processes have become a lot more complicated. Here in the Philippines, one of the most recent measures is the pre-registration procedure before the flight.
As early as three days before the flight, each passenger flying domestically must accomplish the Passenger Profile and Health Declaration (PPHD) form. But where do you get this form? In this post, we’ll share with you how to get one if you’re flying with Philippine Airlines.
Before registering, make sure you have the following:
- A valid email address. You will be sent the form and other details via email so make sure you have one that is working. If you don’t have one yet, you can easily create an account.
- Flight details. You need to provide the passenger’s full name, flight number, and destination.
To get the PPHD form, you need to pre-register first. PAL has created a separate form per destination. Click on the link corresponding your destination and it will take you to the pre-registration form.
Note that this is not yet the actual PPHD form. Once you’ve submitted this pre-registration form, you will be sent via email the PPHD form along with your unique reference code and further instructions. But you must pre-register first.
- Manila – Ninoy Aquino International Airport: Form
- Antique – Evelio Javier Airport: Form
- Bacolod – New Bacolod Silay International Airport: Form
- Basco – Basco Airport: Form
- Busuanga – Francisco B. Reyes Airport: Form
- Butuan – Butuan Airport: Form
- Cagayan de Oro – Laguindingan Airport: Form
- Calbayog – Calbayog Airport: Form
- Camiguin – Camiguin Airport: Form
- Catarman – Catarman National Airport: Form
- Caticlan – Godofredo P. Ramos Caticlan Airport: Form
- Cebu – Mactan-Cebu International Airport: Form
- Cotabato – Cotabato Airport: Form
- Clark – Clark International Airport: Form
- Davao – Davao International Airport: Form
- Dipolog – Dipolog Airport: Form
- Dumaguete – Dumaguete Airport: Form
- General Santos – General Santos International Airport: Form
- Iloilo – Iloilo International Airport: Form
- Kalibo – Kalibo International Airport: Form
- Laoag – Laoag International Airport: Form
- Legazpi – Legazpi Airport: Form
- Ozamiz – Ozamiz Airport: Form
- Pagadian – Pagadian Airport: Form
- Puerto Princesa – Puerto Princesa International Airport: Form
- Roxas – Roxas Airport: Form
- San Vicente – San Vicente Airport: Form
- Siargao – Sayak Airport: Form
- Tacloban – Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport: Form
- Tagbilaran – Bohol Panglao International Airport: Form
- Tawi-tawi – Sanga-sanga Airport: Form
- Zamboanga – Zamboanga International Airport: Form
After submitting the form, take note of the reference code and follow the next instructions.
Note that each passenger should fill out the form, even if they’re traveling as part of a group.
On top of the PPHD Form, there may be additional documents that are required by the local government of your destination. For a list of other requirements, visit this link instead: List of Travel Requirements.
On that page, scroll down to the bottom and you’ll find a menu. Click those that apply to you and they’ll reveal a list of requirements per destination and passenger classification.
For more information, we have a step-by-step guide here: MANILA DOMESTIC DEPARTURE PROCEDURE!
- New ARRIVAL Guidelines for International Passengers in Manila
- New DEPARTURE Guidelines for Domestic Passengers in Manila
- List of Requirements for Essential Travel
- List of Operational Flights for September (PAL)
- Philippine Airlines New Travel Guidelines at Airport & Inside the Airplane
- Cebu Pacific New Travel Guidelines